Calling Santa’s Little Helpers!
December 14, 2015
CRS has landed THE client of the century. Don’t miss out!
July 22, 2016

women

Wednesday 3rd February
Venue: Albert Square Chop House, Manchester
5.00pm – 7.00pm

Including arrival drinks and canapés, guest speakers, Q&A session, prizes and informal networking opportunities, places are strictly limited and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment.

 

Women are good for business – and that’s official!

Analysis shows that companies with female senior leaders perform better on the stock market than those with just men in charge. However, our analysis shows that only 6% of Corporate Relationship Directors across the UK are women – so how can the other 94% progress to senior leadership?

During our ‘Women In Finance’ event we will look at personal experiences of women in banking and financial services. Is it possible to juggle a career and family in banking/financial services? Is there a glass ceiling or a glass umbrella?

CRS is a passionate supporter of women in banking/financial services: we publish a Diversity Perception Survey and hold events across the country connecting like-minded women.

 

 

Agenda

5.00pm – 5.30pm
Arrival drinks and canapés

5.30pm – 6.15pm
Guest Speakers /
Q&A Session

6.15pm – 7.00pm
Close with informal networking and prizes

 

 

Click here to join the CRS ‘Women in Finance’ LinkedIn Group for updates on future events

 

Menu